The purpose of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Pee Dee Area is to promote the social, educational, health, leadership, and character development of boys and girls during critical periods of their growth.
Your investment in our members pays off in many ways for them, their families, and our entire community. All contributions help us continue to serve more than 800 youth every day at our six Pee Dee locations, guiding them to academic success, good character & leadership, and a healthy lifestyle… and we couldn’t do it without YOU! Here are just a few examples of how you can help:
- $5,000 provides homework help for 35 members for a full school year.
- $2,500 helps run a year-round technology program for 40 youth.
- $1,000 underwrites the cost for one child to attend a Club for an entire year.
- $500 delivers 9 weeks of fitness, prevention, or leadership programs for 15-20 kids.
- $250 takes 50 kids on a field trip to a museum, zoo, or other educational site.
- $150 buys school supplies for 100 members for one semester.
- $100 provides materials for a week of creative activities in the art room.